Tambopata Tours Collpa de Guacamayos 5d/4n
Tambopata tour. This is a special program for those who like adventure activity and also love nature.
Puerto Maldonado, Perú
Puerto Maldonado, Perú
Daily departures all year round.
Min 1, Max 16
Best time of trip
April - October
This is a special tour where we will visit the…
- - Pick up from the airport or terminal to the city of Puerto Maldonado.
- - Transfer to the office of TAMBOPATA TOURS, short welcome speech and briefing regarding the activities carried out during the tour.
- - Departure from the office in our transportation service that is 48 kilometers on a paved road, we then enter a jungle road about 18 kilometers from the banks of the Tambopata River
- - Take the boat, in the afternoon, we will do a hike into the rainforest and finally at night we will appreciate the wild animals like spiders, frogs, and other amazing insects.
- - Wake up early at 4:30 am, to go to Chuncho Salt Lick, a journey about an hour and a half from camp.
- - Chuncho Salt Lick can be described as one of the most interesting places on the planet. Every morning, in a spectacular display of color and sound, hundreds of wild parrots and macaws congregate for their breakfast of mineral rich clay.
- - We return to the camp site and then we will have our breakfast Then we will do a jungle trek, during which we will explore the many interactions between men, animals and plants.
- - After lunch, we will relax and take the opportunity to have a refreshing bath in the waters of the “El Gato” waterfall and pool.
- - Afterwards, we will do a hike around 3 hours and we would see monkeys, sajinos huanganas. The sajinos are like wild pigs that live in the jungle. They only eat fruits.
- - After a good rest, and a good breakfast, we will enjoy another journey into the jungle
- - We will take a boat to the national reserve. Then, we will do a hike of two kilometers to arrive at the macaw reserve where you will see several species of macaws and many species of parrots and parakeets gathering to eat clay in the first few hours after sunrise.
- - Return to our hostel for lunch
- - In the afternoon, we will have the opportunity to go fishing. It is an option for you because the river has a lot of fish
- - Finally we return to our hostel and we will have our dinner
- - Take transportation to return to Puerto Maldonado
- - We have to go to the office to take the final tour
- - We take a boat from Puerto Capitania, in which we travel to the entrance of the Sandoval Lake for about 40 minutes
- - At this time, we would talk about the trees, some of which are more than a thousand years old and also we will observe many different species including palm trees.
- - Disembark and hike for a few minutes, then we have to present our entrance tickets
- - After that, we will do other hikes for about 45 minutes, and then we use our boat to do the tour
- - During the tour, we get to admire beautiful and amazing landscapes, including a lot of trees and wild animals
- - Finally, we will go to our hostel to relax and have dinner
- - Our final day in the jungle, we will enjoy an amazing sunrise at the Sandoval Lake, where we will also have our breakfast
- - We will return by boat to Puerto Maldonado and then we will board the bus
- Transfer by land and river
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tour with professional guide
- Entrance tickets to the national park and the national reserve
- Pick up and transfer to the terminal or airport
- Drinks like beer or sodas
Tour price per person.