Short Inca Trail Honeymoon Wedding 2d/1n
The Honeymoon Short Inca Trail is specially for the newly-weds who look for a great experience taking short trails to the beautiful Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. The Honeymoon Short Inca Trail is specially for the newly-weds who look for a great experience taking short trails to the beautiful Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Royal Class (Private)
Subject to available vacancies
Min 2, Max 16
Best time of trip
April - November
Day 1: Cusco - Wiñaywayna - Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco
- Transportation by Vistadome train to head of trail (104 Km.)
- Special ceremony made by our andean tour guide, dedicated to the Pacha Mama (mother earth) asking for having a successful wedding until the everlasting. (Will be made in Wiñayhuayna archeological site).
- Vistadome Train ticket back to Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Inka Trail and Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu
- 01 night accommodation in 4 **** hotel, in Aguas Calientes (inc. breakfast buffet)
- Transfer train station / Hotel
- English/Spanish speaker professional guide during all Inca Trail
- Especial box lunch and dinner in tourist restaurant.
- Drinks, Snacks
- Meals not specified in the program
- Travel insurance
- Entry tickets to the thermal baths.
Recomended Things To Take
- Up-to-date Passport
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Torch with spare batteries
Tour price per person.
|1||Royal Class||Private||2p||$ 655,00|