Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2d/1n
The 2-day Inca Trail is a short version of the famous and wonderful Classic Inca Trail, specially for those who have little time and like adventure trips. The trail starts at the 104km where we will begin to walk to the complex of Wiñahuayna. We will continue to Inti Punku where we will see the amazing dusk and then continue to the village of Aguas Calientes to spend the night. The following day, early in the morning, we will start our visit and tour to Machu Picchu, “the lost city of the Incas”.
Subject to available vacancies
Min 1, Max 16
Best time of trip
April - November
Day 1: Cusco – Wiñaywayna – Aguas calientes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Transportation between your hotel and the train station in Cusco
- Train to km 104
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (Poroy)/to Ollantaytambo and the bus to Cusco
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes- Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes
- Entry tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide
- Meals during the excursion
- Hotel in the town of Aguas Calientes
- First-aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 2
- Entrance to the Huayna Picchu Mountain
Tour price per person.
|2||Royal Class||Private||2p||$ 520,00|
|9p a +||$ 450,00|