Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu 5d/4n
Salkantay Trek, a different alternative to the traditional Inca Trail, is a 5-day crossing that takes you from the abra del nevado, at 4,600 m.s.n.m altitude to the Serra Alta of Machu Picchu. On this tour you will see amazing sightseeing, lush vegetation mountains, streams, rivers and lagoons. This Inca Trail or Salkantay was recently designated by National Geographic Adventure Travel magazine as one of the best tours in the world.
Daily departures all year round.
Min 1, Max 16
Best time of trip
April - November
Day 1: Cusco - Mollepata – Soraypampa
Day 2: Soraypampa – Huayracmachay – Chauyay
Day 3: Chauyay – La Playa – Santa Teresa
Day 4: Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes
Day 5: Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Professional tour guide during the trek including Machu Picchu
- Chef during the trek
- Mules to carry cooking and camping equipment
- Mules to carry 7kg of your personal items ( from 5 passengers up)
- Transportation from Cusco to Cruz Pata
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 afternoon snacks and 4 dinners. If you have a dietary request such as being vegetarian, please let us know.
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Dining tent with tables and chairs
- 01 night at the backpacker hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Oxygen bottle
- First aid kit
- Entry tickets to Machu Picchu
- Bus tickets from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Sleeping Bag (Can be rented from us)
- Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 5
- Riding horses for the trek
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu
- Travel insurance
Tour price per person.
|2||Royal Class||Private||1p||$ 690,00|
|8p a +||$ 450,00|