Tour Vinicunca, the Rainbow Mountain – 1day
The Rainbow Mountain or 7 Color Mountain is one of the most impressive geological formations of the Andes Mountain Range. One of the most splendid attractions in the trekking to Apu (Mountain) Ausangate. The Vinicunca mountain offers dreaming landscapes in which you will be able to enjoy beautiful views and a large variety of camelids. No wonder this destination is cataloged as one of the 100 places in the world every tourist should visit.
About the excursion
Level of difficulty
moderate - hard
Size of the group
min 1, max 16
Best time to travel
March to November
Day 1: Cusco – Cusipata – Seven Color Mountain – Cusco
- Support and detailed talk about the tour (01 or 02 days before the trekking), delivering maps of the 7 Color Mountain.
- Transport Cusco – Phulawasipata (round trip).
- 02 trekking sticks until the Seven Color Mountain.
- 01 rain poncho (you never know when it will rain, even in the dry season).
- 1 consistent breakfast and hot beverages.
- Entrance ticket.
- 1 delicious lunch.
- First aid kit/ oxygen cylinder/ medicines/ altitude tablets, etc.
- Licensed high alps professional guide.
- Beverages, except mentioned.
- Foods, except mentioned.
- Extra costs.
- Airline tickets.
- Emergency horses (between S/80.00 and S/100.00. You can choose at the base camp, before the trekking).
What to take
- Trekking shoes.
- 20L or 30L backpack.
- Dry Fit t-shirts.
- 1 pair of trekking pants.
- Warm jacket.
- Coca leaves, chocolate bars, sweets.
- Wool cap, hat and gloves.
- Sun block, toilet paper.
- Sunglasses, bottle of water.
- Personal medicines (headache, anti-inflammatory).
- Extra Money (preferably in Soles).
Tour price per person.