- Full itinerary
- Similar Tours
The Humantay lagoon, is surrounded by imposing glaciers that are part of the Andes Mountains, among them the majestic Salkantay and Humantay snowy mountain that melts the splendid Humantay lagoon, just seeing it transforms your way of seeing nature, enjoying of the flora and fauna that will be recorded in your wonderful photographs in the place with the pure air that your body will thank you for.
- DAY 1
- THIS TOUR
- THIS TOUR
Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa - Humantay Lagoon - Cusco
At an agreed time, 04:30 am, approximately, we will go to your hotel to pick you up and start the trip, heading to the Northeast of the City of Cusco. On the tour we will pass through different towns, hamlets to the town of Limatambo, from this point we will ascend to the town of Mollepata. Where we will have breakfast and lunch, On the way we will make stops at the Markahuasi Viewpoint, and we will observe the archaeological remains of the same name, at this point the guide will give you detailed information of the place after enjoying breakfast we will continue our trip by car to Soraypampa During the trip, the guide will provide information about the flora and fauna and customs of the place.
Arriving at Soraypampa, the starting point for the walk, our guide will explain the correct way to walk in the heights, the travel time and distance, and will also provide you with a small snack and sticks for your best progress. The walk lasts approximately 2 hours, arriving at the beautiful Laguna de Humantay we can appreciate the beautiful scenery, and the imposing view of the snowy Humantay and Salkantay, after a short rest and enjoy the photos, we will return by the same route to Soraypampa, We will take our mobility and return to Mollepata, where we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch this time and then return to the city of Cusco.
- Assistance and detailed talk of the excursion (01 or 02 days before the walk),
- Transportation Cusco - Soraypampa (round trip).
- 02 walking sticks to the Humantay lagoon
- 01 rain poncho (it is not known when it will rain even when it is dry season)
- 1 consistent breakfast
- Entrance Ticket
- 1 delicious lunch in Mollepata
- First aid kit / oxygen balloon / medications / height pill, etc.
- Professional guide of accredited tourism
- Drinks except as mentioned
- Food except as mentioned
- Extra expenses
- Air flights
- Emergency horse (you can gather between 3 or 4 people to rent a horse, paying per person between 20 soles, the decision is made before making the walk).
What to wear
- Trekking shoes
- 20L or 30L backpack
- Rain poncho
- Dry Fit Shirts
- 1 trekking pants
- Warm jacket
- Coca leaves
- Cap, hat and gloves
- Sunscreen, toilet paper
- Sunglasses, water bottle
- Personal medications (headache, anti inflammatory medications)
- Extra money (preferably in soles)
Tour price per person
|Group||2 p||$ 75,00|