Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4d/3n
The Classic Inca Trail is considered to be one of the best trails in the world due to its extraordinary natural beauty and archeological importance of the sites which take to Machu Picchu. This tour is perfect for those who like nature, to camp, and take adventure trips. No doubt a unique experience that the tourist may have in his/ her life. Throughought the trail you will have the opportunity to know different natural and cultural attractions.
Subject to available vacancies
Min 1, Max 16
Best time of trip
April - November
Day 1: Cusco – Km 82 – Wayllabamba
Day 2: Wayllabamba – Warmiwañusca - Pacaymayu
Day 3: Pacaymayo – Chaquicocha - Wiñaywayna
Day 4: Wiñayhuayna – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- Inca Trail Hike briefing one or two nights before the tour starts.
- Transportation to the KM. 82
- Bilingual English/Spanish professional guide during the whole Inca Trail
- Entry tickets to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (3B, 3L, 3D)
- Snacks: Every day
- Dining tents, Chairs, table
- Local porters (service to carry food and camping equipment only)
- Dining tent, portable chairs and table.
- Backpacker train ticket Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Transportation from the train station to Cusco
- Vegetarian food available upon request with no extra charge
- Emergency oxygen balloon.
- First aid equipment
- The first breakfast and last Lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Visit to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes
Tour price per person.
|2||Royal Class||Private||2p||$ 820,00|
|9p a +||$ 540,00|